Pom Pom Crabs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Crabs

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Added 2 Pom Poms yesterday. Keeping things simple and miniature in my Bio14. Current stock. 2 pom poms, 1 turbo snail, 2 Trochus snails, 3-4 verity snails - 7-8 nassarius snails, 1 pistol shrimp, 1 cleaner shrimp , 2 emerald crabs, green clown goby, watchman goby, Corals ; Palau Sinularia - dendrophyllia - toadstools - Hammer Coral - 2 Gsp - clove polyps - -3 Green Ricordea - Green Zoanthid Coral and a couple blue mushroom. Also have some Chaeto algae growing in the middle filter chamber - raise tiger pods in a mason jar for steady release into the tank. These r so simple to raise. Give them some light some old water from prior pwc's. A few strands of Chaeto and watch them suckers populate. Also a room temp of about 75. About once a week empty half the mason jar into the tank and start all over Works for me

Ok. They went into hiding. But I guess that isn't unusual. When they start coming into view I'll get a couple pictures

Back
Top Bottom