Pulsing Xenia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

David Moyer

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Trying to get my hands on some pulsing Xenia. Can not find any. It seems as though everyone is out of stock. What is the deal. Is this the wrong season. How and where can I buy some at a reasonable price.

Thank u

Pulsing Xenia does not ship well which is why it tends to be a bit harder to get shipped to you. I actually keep a free xenia ad on CL so if your anywhere around the Pittsburgh area ill give you some for free lol.

Area I live

I live in annville, pa. It's a small town about 30 minutes east of harrisburg. Is there any way you could ship me some. I would pay, as long as its a reasonable price. It's the only thing that is missing from my aquarium that I really want.

Thank you.

Shipping is expensive. I just sent a package out about a month ago and usually runs around $50 to be quite honest its not worth all the money and hassle. I mean if your really interrested in getting it shipped to you then we could work something out. I have a bunch of other stuff that I could sell as well so you get more then just a single piece. PM me for more info if you'd like.

I'm in fl so I don't think you want it from me lol but if you do you pay shipping its yours for free also...that stuff grows like weeds in my tanks

I'll probably just wait until spring and summer and see if I can get my hands on some. We'll see how my tank looks by then.

Thanks anyway.

If your coming to England please come past my house.... This stuff suffocating my whole tank,
Please take some away... I'm hating it right now

Back
Top Bottom