question about lighting my nano?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dragonfly

Aquarium Advice Newbie
hi,

I currently want to begin turning my nano into a nano reef and would like to know about any alterations i would need to make to my lighting so that i can keep corals?

my tank is a 48 liter resun dms-400 T5, measures roughly 16x15x16.
it has 4x 12" 8w t5s, 2x10000k and 2x18000k.

all advise greatly appreciated :)

P.S. any suggestions for good corals to start with?

Got to a near LFS store or Petco or PEtsmart or PEtland and they will help you, its very confusing to talk about , so many options to chose from.

Got to a near LFS store or Petco or PEtsmart or PEtland and they will help you, its very confusing to talk about , so many options to chose from.
I would actually wait on a forum member to answer the question. In my experience the information you get off this sight is far more trust worthy than some college kid working to pay tuition who has prbably never had a SW tank. Not to say that all Pet store employees are useless but a good bunch of what I have met are. And by using the advice from this forum I have surely saved myself hundreds of dollars in mis-guided gear. Besides thats why we all came to this forum in the first place, right.

Well the place where I go to, the people are very noligable, it depends on whether your place has good stores like my does.

Back
Top Bottom