Rebelyeller's JBJ 28 gallon build.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Um, a purple one? I'm not really sure. This is the only picture I have on my phone, I'm not at home right now...

Attachments

• image-1309930496.jpg
    image-1309930496.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 95
rebelyeller89 said:
Um, a purple one? I'm not really sure. This is the only picture I have on my phone, I'm not at home right now...

those should do fine in low light my friend has a few under duel t8 lights low in the tank... if u want more just cut one off a rock and cut it up like a pizza some mushrooms are only big enough to half them just make sure u get a bit of the mouth with each slice

rebelyeller89 said:
Ok, I have 105 watts of CF lights. Should I move it to a shadier place?

id say leave it for now if its getting to much light it most likely will eventually detach and float to a better spot on its own mushrooms are also pretty good at adapting to their environment be it low/high light and water flow

Ok, over the last couple of days this algae has been spreading. What is it?

Attachments

• image-2386105254.jpg
    image-2386105254.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 88
Dinoflagellates. Get more flow in your tank and point it to those spots. Also cut your light hours by 2/3. I took my 25g down because it was a pain in the a**

So my firefish has been in hiding all day yesterday and today. I spotted him this morning and he seems to be gasping a bit. All levels are fine, salt level was 1.27, but I brought that down. What could be the problem?

Back
Top Bottom