Redsea max 130d??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

joe&rae

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have had many many saltwater tanks before but two years ago my exwife in the process of the divorce killed about 10000k in coral and fish!!

So here it is two years later not knowing any of the pricing now days, I bought a complete tank! It's a redsea max 130d. All working and looks great only issue is the power block on the side is missing ( no biggie to me). Has the Upgraded skimmer too, And fully stocked with a about 7 good size corals and 3 healthy fish,

Paid 450$ for setup? I was told the tank alone was worth that. And looks to be true as far as what they cost new but is the tank worth or as far as functionality? What's the peoples verdict?

I think its a pretty good deal. Depends what shape the tank is in ;) i have the red sea 250 :)

Huge colt coral, two fist size zoo colony's, 5 head elegance, med size Kenya tree, black clown and a huge orange clown, and much more

Mind u in the pic all looks rough but tank was moved today so it's all a lil shocked!

Attachments

• image-1540928846.jpg
    image-1540928846.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 126
Back
Top Bottom