Remora aqua c bubbles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Moneymike1

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have been running my remora aqua c protein skimmer for approx a week now and have a ton of micro bubbles. They don't seem to be decreasing in quantity at all! Do I need to do something to the skimmer or is this Normal? Would appreciate any help! :)

Is it skimming? Is so what kind of results?

Just set mine up and had a ton of bubbles. Once the skimmer was broken in and began to skim the bubbles are almost gone.

Just contacted aqua c and they are sending me a new one my baffle was broken apparently when I received it. It won't say in place at all.

But let me tell you one thing they have amazing customer service. I contacted customer service and ended up getting an email from the Vice President of the company. He was very nice and walked me through some things that could be wrong. After I told him the baffle did not work he immediately offered to send me a brand new one free of charge as long as I sent the old one back in a pre paid box. Because of this service I will now only buy aqua c protein skimmers for my tanks.

But let me tell you one thing they have amazing customer service. I contacted customer service and ended up getting an email from the Vice President of the company. He was very nice and walked me through some things that could be wrong. After I told him the baffle did not work he immediately offered to send me a brand new one free of charge as long as I sent the old one back in a pre paid box. Because of this service I will now only buy aqua c protein skimmers for my tanks.

Good to know!! I have an aqua c remora s. I've never had to contact customer service, but good to know they're awesome if I ever do need to!!

Back
Top Bottom