Saltwatersubie's 34g Solana

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

saltwatersubie

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
It has been up and running for about 3 months so far so good. I just added the wall hammer today. :D

Attachments

• fts.jpg
    fts.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 113
  • Hammer coral.jpg
    Hammer coral.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 89
  • bta.jpg
    bta.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 86
So I was thinking that 1 nano is not enough and have been looking into getting a 12 gallon JBJ. Is there a different 12 gallon out there that would be better, or is the JBJ a pretty sweet tank?

I have a 24g JBJ Nano that I haven't set up yet but from what I see it looks like a very nicely made tank.

Thanks:D It takes forever to get good pictures because they never want to sit still long enough.

So I added a purple pseudochromis a week ago and noticed that he is beating up my sixline. I'm surprised because the sixline was the king of the tank and now this tiny pseudo is punking him. I guess I have to take him back to the LFS:(

Thanks for the responses about the JBJ. I know that I definetly want a 12 or a 14 gallon to have as a mini reef. The reason why I was looking into the JBJ is because they have a halide lighting retrofit kit. Can you upgrade the lighting on a BioCube?

same name,Inevitable_101 on Nasioc.I am going thru a breakup and need to get rid of it asap.im moving.I already gave away all my fish and livestock for free.

Back
Top Bottom