Setting up a new 10g reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Raleighfishnerd

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So I decided to setup the 10g I had just sitting around the other day. Going to get some rock right now for it.

image-1470136839.jpg

image-976407019.jpg

No worries yeah I had just put the sand in when I took those photos. Just put about 8lbs of live rock in yesterday

image-2421928116.jpg

Just ordered another light for the tank and a nano powerhead to replace the bulky one that's in there at the moment

So this will be the first part of the zoa garden. The boss also wants some button polyps in there, so that will be happening.

image-4141688484.jpg

Just checked params for the first time since I put ammonia in two days ago ammo has almost completely dropped to zero trite is off the charts and trate is about 20ppm and I have a bunch of diatoms growing on the sand

I'm suprised you added zoas before fully cycling your tank. Guess zoas are more hardy than I thought. Looking good though.

Yeah those r some of my favorite gobies but my girlfriend likes the high fin red banded

Got my new power head in a little more rock and a hob filter. Ammo-0,trite-0,trate>160 doing a pwc when I get home and start looking for the fish I want in there!!

image-2556891499.jpg

image-3783157643.jpg

image-1341750577.jpg

Back
Top Bottom