Softies and LPS?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blazeyreef

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well not that I haven't read up A TON (like for the last three years) about what corals do well under mid light, its just that some websites its almost impossible to believe, so I wanted experience advice :) I just wanted to clarify that with 65pc and about 24T5 lighting of 10,000k and some actinic over my cycled 10gall I should be able to keep softies and lps correct? Like open brains and frogspawn and xenia and zoas and others along those lines, correct?

I agree...Keep in mind though that with a small tank such as a 10g you will need to do frequent water changes and tops off daily to keep parameters in check.

I agree...Keep in mind though that with a small tank such as a 10g you will need to do frequent water changes and tops off daily to keep parameters in check.
of course ziggy! I am a huge supporter of water changes, usually do about 20% weekly :D

I am a huge supporter of water changes, usually do about 20% weekly :D

That`s great thinking. You will be OK with LPS and soft corals but realize that they will grow to pretty good size. Look at my gallery as to what you can have under that much lighting.

Back
Top Bottom