stocking 10g reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crook280

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I've had my setup running for a few months after my fish died that were in it. All the problems have been fixed and the corals and inverts are doing fine. I want to take it slow and was hoping to get your advice on the fish selection. I'm going to have to have a clown, but I was also thinking of a yellow watchmen goby. I have a 10g tank with a 10g sump/refuge. If not that goby what fish would you suggest. Thanks for the help.

Not a lot of real eastate. Two fish max if water parameters stay within normal limits. I like the yellow clown goby or purple firefish for smaller tanks. It will give you some color and variety.

I agree with the everyone else too. Maybe a firefish or two because they like to be in groups or a pair of clowns but add fish with caution so you don't upset water perameters. I'd do the clean up crew first (obviously) because that way you can have everything ready to dispose of the waste to help keep that ammonia down.

Back
Top Bottom