Stocking a 29g biocube

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sharkbait54

Aquarium Advice Addict
Just bought a biocube an inherited some fish with it all are doing fine. I was hoping to add some more. What are some good reef friendly fish?

Current stock

2x clowns
2x gobies
1x coral banded shrimp
5x snails

Thanks all!

I wouldn't say maxed personally. I would wait a little bit but another small fish would be fine. Like a fire fish, cardinal ,

I have
1 maroon
1 black and white clown
1 fire Fish
1 wheeler goby
1 mandarin
Small cleaner and peppermint shrimp

CUC is
11 hermits
2 Mexican turbos and about 8 smaller snails. One crab as a hitch hiker.

If you do the five gallon water change every week and don't over feed you can do it. Convict has more than me.

22engine said:
I wouldn't say maxed personally. I would wait a little bit but another small fish would be fine. Like a fire fish, cardinal ,

I have
1 maroon
1 black and white clown
1 fire Fish
1 wheeler goby
1 mandarin
Small cleaner and peppermint shrimp

CUC is
11 hermits
2 Mexican turbos and about 8 smaller snails. One crab as a hitch hiker.

If you do the five gallon water change every week and don't over feed you can do it. Convict has more than me.

Thanks I actually might do a firefish or some cardinals(2) I kinda like the reef chromis but I don't know If they are to active for my tank.

Do you think I can do a green mandarin in my tank? Or is it too much to ask with my 2 gobies?

Sharkbait54 said:
Thanks I actually might do a firefish or some cardinals(2) I kinda like the reef chromis but I don't know If they are to active for my tank.

Do you think I can do a green mandarin in my tank? Or is it too much to ask with my 2 gobies?

Don't even try for a long time. They go through pods like crazy. My fuge seems to be keeping up with mine for now but we will see. If he does die I am getting two cardinals and that will be it

22engine said:
Don't even try for a long time. They go through pods like crazy. My fuge seems to be keeping up with mine for now but we will see. If he does die I am getting two cardinals and that will be it

Ya if I do get one it wont be for a while!

That a cool wrasse! There's also a white banded possum wrasse that's white/red. It has a lot of color and also good in smaller tank. :)

Beengirl said:
That a cool wrasse! There's also a white banded possum wrasse that's white/red. It has a lot of color and also good in smaller tank. :)

Yes I saw that on live aquaria my lfs is usually good at getting any fish. I'll have to see if they have it or can get it!

Back
Top Bottom