Stocking nano 10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Blondek727

Aquarium Advice Activist
Ok I have a 10 gallon that I'm making a nano reef out of so far I have 6 pounds of liverock 2 snails and 2 hermits with in the next week or so I'll be adding fish got any ideas on some that would be good for this setup? I was thinkin 2 clowns and a goby or blenny not sure though

Moved to the nano reef forum.

I`m thinking one clown and maybe a clown goby or citron goby. 2 fish in that size tank is going to be it.

Sound good just watch they mate up and not fight constantly , some fighting is normal but they are damsels and will fight to the death . Remeber feed the fish spairingly and do your water changes you should be good to go .. Also since you have 2 in there now watch perameters CLOSELY for the next 4 -6 months and have a bit of extra water at the ready for addtional changes ;) HTH

Yeah, definitely watch everything closer. Those are all you could keep maximum. But trust me, you will eventually want to get something bigger for those two. Get some more liverock, maybe about a total of 10 lbs or a bit more. What type of lighting do you have over it?

Back
Top Bottom