Sump for nano 28

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You want a sump instead of your
Overflow? Or does your tank not have
An overflow? Im not 100% sure on how to build a sump but people make them out of small fish tanks and sometimes even 5 gallon buckets. There are youtube videos on it. Its
Pretty sweet actually

I built a custom 15 gallon sump that fits perfect under my Biocube. I love it and highly recommend building one.

Attachments

• image-800232914.jpg
    image-800232914.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 101
Unfortunately, I have the new designer stand and it is pretty small. The width of the inside is only 10inch. It is 18 inch deep.

Ohhhhh. I mean im not sure how far you live from me but theres a place near me that builds custom ones. They are NOT cheap. If you want info message me. Im in north east usa

My advice is to just build one, it's not very hard at all and will save you a ton of money!

Pete1122 said:
My advice is to just build one, it's not very hard at all and will save you a ton of money!

Have no idea how to do this. I built my sump for my large tank, however, It was easy to fit a glass tank underneath that. I can't even find a tank with dimensions to fit the nano stand. Might just have to have one built.

Readingexcalibur said:
Have no idea how to do this. I built my sump for my large tank, however, It was easy to fit a glass tank underneath that. I can't even find a tank with dimensions to fit the nano stand. Might just have to have one built.

A 5.5 gallon should fit under the stand. If not maybe the 2.5? But that might not do the job too well :-/

Back
Top Bottom