Tank cycled, now what?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

liljosh609

Aquarium Advice Activist
All parameters are good, and the tank has gone through all of its stages. I've had a snail in there for almost a week and he's been eating up the diatoms. The tank has been setup for over 3 weeks. Since everything is fine, could I get coral this weekend?

How many gallons? Do you have all the live rock you need? What corals are you thinking about getting? What is the goal ?

2.5 gallon and I have all live rock I need. I just want some zoanthids, mushrooms, and maybe some xenia. Possibly some more inverts and maybe even a small fish.

Mushrooms are hardier than Zoa's even so you can do those at the same time.. Thats what i started with.. and some green star polyps.. I'd just wait on the fish and the Xenia for at least a month..

Ok. Will do. I ordered long hair green eyed girl zo, bright green polyp, and candy apple zoanthids for $24 including shipping!

Reefs2go. I got reduced shipping because I live within the zone. They're shipping from Florida, I live in North Carolina so I'm just inside it. Since they're zoas, they are level 3 shipping, so they can successfully ship them in 2 days. Most other corals are $20 to ship anywhere though. All of their corals are well priced

Reefs2go. I got reduced shipping because I live within the zone. They're shipping from Florida, I live in North Carolina so I'm just inside it. Since they're zoas, they are level 3 shipping, so they can successfully ship them in 2 days. Most other corals are $20 to ship anywhere though. All of their corals are well priced

That's awesome! Thanks!

Yea it really is. Also note-I put them in the cart when they were on sale for $5 for 5 polyps, one for $5 for 10 polyps, and one for $2 with 5 polyps. Then I checked out. But now I think the prices are $10...still a good deal Imo.

Back
Top Bottom