taotonic mounting question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jakepen

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Simply, can you mount this on the back of the aquarium any way? I've been looking, and I really like the jbj unibody, because of the arm and how easily it mounts. I don't want to hang a light from my ceiling, so does anyone know if you can mount the taotonic, or of any other light that mounts, and is pretty inexpensive?

I just got 2. I mounted mine to the wall with some 90 degree shelf mounts and hung te wire from the brackets.

I was also looking at other ideas. Maybe take some wood mounted to the sand and then hang off of that. And there were a few other ideas mentioned on a thread I did with the same questions a few days ago

Oh alright. Does the tao have mounting brackets? Also could you send me the link to that thread your talking about

It's under the saltwater reef aquaria section. The post is title mounting ideas for taotronic LEDs.

They did not come with brackets. It comes with wires and hooks. I bought 4 shelf brackets and just mounted them to the wall.

Here's a pic of what it looks like

Attachments

• image-4155745832.jpg
    image-4155745832.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 64
  • image-2710619206.jpg
    image-2710619206.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 65
I paid like $80 for the aqautic life hanging fixture. It was expensive but it does the job just fine. I have it mounted to the back of my tank and use the hanging kit that came with the light.

I paid like $80 for the aqautic life hanging fixture. It was expensive but it does the job just fine. I have it mounted to the back of my tank and use the hanging kit that came with the light.

Can you post a picture?

My buddy got some plant hangers and mounted them to the back of his stand and hung his taos from that. I myself just hung mine from the ceiling.

Back
Top Bottom