The Bio Cube 29 Information Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I look forward to everything. It gives me and I'm sure others to see something come to life! I like to see the bare bones and then the finished product. Makes you appreciate it more.

Make sense?

Is that your Cichlid tank? Awesome Tank! very realistic looking. FW?

I'm a bit confused. Are there FW & SW Cichlids? Just wondering. Right now I've got a semi aggressive 55.

As promised... I'm hoping to find a new home for some of the live rock. Our nitrates are a little high, and they're not really coming down. Sooo we are at a standstill until that's under control. I'm open to opinions and suggestions!

Attachments

• image-1570794659.jpg
    image-1570794659.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 95
As promised... I'm hoping to find a new home for some of the live rock. Our nitrates are a little high, and they're not really coming down. Sooo we are at a standstill until that's under control. I'm open to opinions and suggestions!

Water change , water change , water changes. Best way to get them down. What is high?

Water change , water change , water changes. Best way to get them down. What is high?

20 ish. We did a huge water change and it was right back high within 24 hours. We do a 5 gallon or more change on a 29 gallon tank every 1.5-2 wk. :/

Nice looking tank there!

Back
Top Bottom