Think of doing a nano build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think you should do a 14g with a lionfish,angler, and a moray. And don't skimp either, full bore 28 inches....push the envelope. Don't be scared, you won't do it!

R33F FeTiSh said:
I think you should do a 14g with a lionfish,angler, and a moray. And don't skimp either, full bore 28 inches....push the envelope. Don't be scared, you won't do it!

Thats not a tank. That is the fish thunderdome... Heh

Maybe a seahorse too, possibly a pipefish and a cowfish for color........wait isn't that like 6 fish....yep, sure is, still room for 3 more, using Canadian math. Hmmmmmm.. what's next?

R33F FeTiSh said:
Maybe a seahorse too, possibly a pipefish and a cowfish for color........wait isn't that like 6 fish....yep, sure is, still room for 3 more, using Canadian math. Hmmmmmm.. what's next?

I like your style

ShadoeFox said:
Obviously a large pistol shrimp for special effects reasons

Yes sir..... now you are speaking my language. Pack it full, let God sort em out. I'm thinkin, if you acclimate a jack dempsey and a gar slowly, you can add them too. Yeah, there freshwater, but isn't saltwater freshwater with high sodium anyways? Come-on you gotta up the bar sometime.

Back
Top Bottom