To much current?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a yellow watchman goby and no corals yet. Idk what corals I'm going to get but for fish I'm getting 2 oscellaris, a royal gramma, and the goby

I'm putting a 250 gph pump & a ~250 gph PH into my 12G nano cube. I've seen most people put the koralia nano 425 into their 24 & 28g cubes so 500 shouldn't be too much.

If you wanted to split it up so that one area isn't getting blasted you could do Koralia 250's, and Koralia has a wake maker for all their new pumps for around $80. Just plug and play

Ok I might change it eventually but I think I finally got it pointed at a perfect spot. Thanks for the input

austinsdad said:
If your fish or other livestock are fine and your sand isn't moving, you're OK I'd think.

Well I only have a yellow watchman goby and cleaner shrimp righty now. But they don't seem to mind it

In my 12g I have a koralia 425 and 250. Everything likes the flow the way I have it set up. The corals are thriving and the fish and inverts are doing good. My cleaner shrimp loves the flow from the 250

xxStLxx said:
In my 12g I have a koralia 425 and 250. Everything likes the flow the way I have it set up. The corals are thriving and the fish and inverts are doing good. My cleaner shrimp loves the flow from the 250

Ok cool, I should be fine then

I just reccomend 2 smaller pumps opposed to one big one, as you get more surface coverage

So after noticing a dead spot I decided to get 2 koralia 240s. Everything seems much better, the flow is evenly spread. I'm happy I got them

Back
Top Bottom