Updated pic of my Bio Cube + New corals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Convict2161

Aquarium Advice Addict
Took this tonight and my 2 new additions. I had given a friend some corals and he gave me these. I moved some stuff around also. Had to give certain corals more room. Also fragged my torch. I want to thank the poster who gave me the advice on how to frag that coral. Worked like a charm!!

image-2806249001.jpg

image-1790761699.jpg

Love the way u have to rocks is it all live rock? How do you do water changes with the corals so high?

Boolay1978 said:
Love the way u have to rocks is it all live rock? How do you do water changes with the corals so high?

Thanks!! :) always nice to hear compliments! I worked hard on this tank an have the members here on the forum to thank for the success of my 6 month old BC29.

Anyway yes I went with ALL cured live rock 30lbs and yes it broke my bank lol. All live sand about 35lbs and a 4" sand bed even higher in certain areas. Water changes are 5 gallons every Friday. I use a plastic water jug from that I cut to make wider. I just put it in the 5 gallon bucket and when over the tank and pouring I place the free hand in front of the stream to break it up so it's not such a direct impact.

Hope that explains and answers your questions. Thanks again for the kind words :)

Wow looks awesome! Believe it or not i am very jealous of your candy cane coral. Lol its huge, i killed mine pretty quick! Haha awesome tank.

When are we going to see that yellow head?! :D

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Wow looks awesome! Believe it or not i am very jealous of your candy cane coral. Lol its huge, i killed mine pretty quick! Haha awesome tank.

When are we going to see that yellow head?! :D

Thanks and... Staring at tank as I type lol. Nothing yet, I think the feather duster is getting in the way. I may stick my hand in the tank so it goes in for a little. Then maybe I can get a few shots. Fast Cam!!! lol it's ready

Back
Top Bottom