Updated pic pf BC 29

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I do really like the sol unit there lighting is fantastic your tank looks great. I would like a couple of vortechs i just love the compatibility between their products.

Russ_gibbo1985 said:
I do really like the sol unit there lighting is fantastic your tank looks great. I would like a couple of vortechs i just love the compatibility between their products.

Thanks!! :)

And I LOVE the light!

Looking great! I am very happy with the SOLs over my 57, but I don't have anything living in the tank yet. Glad to see some proof that they will grow some coral :)

I love that lighting feature, pretty amazing! I noticed you had some Bangai Cards, you like them? I've been thinking about gettin some.

Easton33 said:
I love that lighting feature, pretty amazing! I noticed you had some Bangai Cards, you like them? I've been thinking about gettin some.

Yes I do. My wife's Favorite. I re homed a pair in the beginning of this SW adventure and she got upset so I went out an got 2 more. I was told and read that they do better in pairs. So she's happy now. There cool to watch. I love how they sometimes look suspended in water with no movement.

And thanks I love that feature also! There's a big debate online about it, saying it spooks the fish but I've watched my fish during a "storm" and there fine. There just like here we go again with this crazy guys toy.

Back
Top Bottom