What fish to start with?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nickthecat said:
So if nobody knows Nu Nu how
Do you?

#silly

I am not going to argue about this topic.
OP, i suggest looking into nano fish and gobies like i previously reccomended maybe give us some ideas and we will see if they work or not! :) you could probably get 5 fish in your 25 gallon i you pick right :)

Well this is no surprise.

As I said it is in my opinion.

Mr X, I have a wealth of experience in fish keeping thank you. Please by all means have your opinion and offer advise, but please do not put other members experience down just because you feel differently.

Nick.
Every piece of documented information in the hobby thus far says you are wrong, not just me. Just because I like to build houses without foundations, and have built one, and it hasn't fallen yet, doesn't mean it's ok to do so. Wouldn't you be bothered if I was telling folks they don't need the concrete footer, because my house has been standing for a year without it? And wouldn't you also feel that i didn't know what i was talking about?

Every piece you have read, and being a build that's probably not much, Huh!

You guys try to make an argument, then completely contradict yourselves.....

Some people think its ok to keep cats in the house all day long, I don't think it's a good idea, but I don't go around telly them there wrong.

Who do you guys think you are?
Just offer your advise and jog on.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you had a forum about cats and they were talking about putting cats in shoe boxes, you sure would LOL.

Any way to recap......

I have a happy box of fish, having a bigger tank than me "I" think a tang will be ok in there.

The end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom