What is in your 29 gallon tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zasman21

Aquarium Advice Regular
I need stock ideas and I'd like to know what you Gus have!

Currently I have 7 Rummynose Tetras and 3 Apistogramma agasizzii Tefe Pearl Blues with a boatload of plants.

If you wanna see a pic of it, I have one in a thread I made called "Moving? Perfect time to set up a tank" :)

And they are all healthy and happy in this size tank!

I don't have a nano reef tank but if I was to stock that tank, I would add a tanaka's pygmy wrasse or a pistol shrimp and yasha goby pair.

So my stock is gonna be...

1 canary wrasse
1 black and white chromis
1 scissor tail dart fish
1 coral beauty angel

That might be too much the coral beauties will get a nice size and if you wanna do a reef tank they are known to pick at coral

I have 2 occ clowns (1 orange, 1 black), a midas blenny and a coral beauty in my 29. None of them are full grown and I will be starting my 90 gallon in July but they are all happy together and the water quality is quite good, maybe not sps good but my lps and softies are growing great. I think with proper maintenance you could be fine. Make sure you have plenty of caves in the rocks and a lot of live rock. The coral beauty and the wrasse may not get along if they have to compete for sleeping area in the rocks.

Back
Top Bottom