1/2 inch blue tang

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hahahaha.... are you talking about the Bob's Tropical Fish? I bet you are!

26 gallon tank and No it will quickly out grow your tank and have problems like the other fish did. I know that`s not you want to hear.

Ich outbreak.... Ich does not actually live in the aquarium so you cant just randomly have an outbreak of Ich... However if you have fish with Ich introduced it could cause a problem. With the proper quarantine of said fish you can be sure you are not introducing any sort of disease to the aquarium. BTW this fish will outgrow a 26 gal. Minimum id say 75 -90.

I`m sorry I looked at the wrong person. He does no have a tank size my bad. He`ll have to answer how big it is.

They are really beautiful fish.....I bought a very small one. I did not have any problems what-so-ever with ich and this fish....BUT I did end up getting rid of him because he was TOO BIG for my 72 gallon tank. Please, please reconsider. I really think this fish belongs in a 110 or more. HTH

Yes I know they're $20, tempting rite?! I know they also have the mini butterfly and mini boxfish... but yeah, I think people who bought those hopefully knows that this fish doesn't mean to be in a small tank... unless you're willing to give up yours when it grows or upgrade... They just grow way too fast... I've seen the tiny sizes also nearby LfS here for $24.99, lately they have been selling that mini blue tangs, it's really surprising to me at least.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom