1 Blue Legged Hermit per gallon eh..hehe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

quarryshark

Aquarium Advice Addict
Unless they get like this. :wink:
Measured him tonight, just under 2". The body not the shell. :lol:

Sweet! They are really cool when they get big!! and he has really nice coloring!!!

My wife had Hermit crabs all growing up So I bought a little guy like that when I got her an aquarium. i think he's something like 1.5 inches.

The coolest thing is the one they have at my LFS they ordered a "large" one and I can guarantee you that it is over 7"..... i don't know where they are going to find a shell for it to move into :?:

The coolest thing is the one they have at my LFS they ordered a "large" one and I can guarantee you that it is over 7"..... i don't know where they are going to find a shell for it to move into
I had a hard time finding the shell he is in now and he will need another soon, he's growing out of this one.
What I had to do is find a pet store that sells the "tree hermit crabs". The only ones around that had the bigger shells.
I got him with a group of others a little over a year ago. They were all way smaller than an inch.

Back
Top Bottom