Originally Posted by thincat
I'd wait up on ordering your CUC and fiefish until your nitrites are at 0 & your nitrates start showing up. That way you can do a really large water change and not have to worry about killing your CUC and firefish. I'm talking about a 50% water change.
Well if I order them Monday, they will arrive Tuesday.
Judging from the rate so far, Nitrites will be 0 tomorrow and Nitrates are already showing up (20 ppm
). So I plan to do a big water change on Monday to get rid of all the Nitrate, and then everything should be good to go for Tuesday.