100$ BlueZoo Spending

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In the clean up crew you could add some mini stars. Other then that your list is fine. another fish would be no problem, Why not get a 4' snowflake eel! Just kidding on the eel...I meant 3'...Not. ;)

Haha, i would love a snowflake eel.. but they get big.. and they eat fish. :p Yeah i would have loved to get some mini stars and what not, but the site i was getting from didn't have any. So oh well.. im happy with what i got and im expecting it tomorrow. :D

That's a great deal on the free shipping on that site. I did a coral order myself too!

Just keep in mind what Melosu said about the sweeper tentacles.....they will extend and sting sting sting!

Also, keep in mind that the peppermint shrimp have been known to monkey with clams....don't know if you have those or plan on getting any of those. I caught one of my naughty peppermint shrimps messing with my new derasa....he is now banished to the sump...little monster!

Zero you should get another firefish goby to keep the other on company, they do better in pairs and will be out of the rocks more.

Well i got all my stuff today lol, but we had one fatality. One of my nassa snails died. Don't care tho.. just flushed him. As i expected, as soon as i dropped my pistol shrimp in.. i cant find him anymore.. so i guess ill never see him again in my life.. -_- But i sure can hear him. He snapped at a snail when they were acclimating, and kinda took me by surprise. As for the firefish, hes doing fine too.. he comes out all the time now, so im ok with him. It was kindof funny tho.. the nassa snails went into the sand as soon as they hit the bottom haha. I love my emarald crabs tho.. they just perch on the rocks and eat whatever they can find haha. All in all, everything went fine, and especially my hammers. They are all popped out of the stalk now and it looks awesome.

Back
Top Bottom