100$ BlueZoo Spending

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zer0

is back to save the day!
Alright guys, bluezoo is having a labor day thing where if you purchase over 75$ worth of product, its free overnight shipping.. so im taking advantage of it. And i figure i might as well spend 100$ instead of 75$. So i want you guys to give me some suggestions, and maybe chime in on some of my own suggestions.

Heres what i have in the cart so far..
2 Emerald Mithrax Crabs
1 Tiger Pistol Shrimp
5 Astrea Snails
5 Nassarius Snails

That adds up to about $50.15.. so i still have around 50 or 60 more bucks to spend. I want to get some coral, but if theres any other inverts you guys think my tank would need, or i should get, then please list 'em.

I was also wondering if there are any sea stars or sea urchins, that would fair well in a fairly new tank like mine. If not its cool, im just askin.

Thanks guys.

I was also wondering if there are any sea stars or sea urchins, that would fair well in a fairly new tank like mine. If not its cool, im just askin.

Thanks guys.

IMO you`ll need a mature tank for either of those esp. the sea stars. IME

Alright cool. Just wanted to know what some people had to say. I'm not in a rush to get any of them. Was just seeing if there was anything hardy out there that could do well in a fairly new tank. Thanks melosu.

Anyways, i've come up with a final list. Maybe theres room for editing, but if you guys think its good, just give me a thumbs up. ;)

2 Emerald Mithrax Crabs
5 Nassu Snails
5 Astrea Snails
1 Tiger Pistol Shrimp
1 Pom Pom Xenia Branch
1 Green Candycane Coral

So.. what do you guys think? :)

Alright, i'll add a few more of those snails, but i don't think i could afford another cleaner shrimp haha. Maybe a peppermint shrimp or two since they're cheap. Also, i'm getting a candycane coral haha, but i would really love to get a frogspawn or anchor or torch.. they're just pretty expensive.. Maybe i'll see if one of my parents will buy it for me lol. Thanks for the input thom.

Naw, they only had scarlet cleaners.. which are 17$. I like the acros, but i just talked to my parents and they said they had no problem buying me another coral.. They said i had a 40$ limit lol. So should i get the frogspawn/hammer/torch??

Alright cool. That sounds like a good idea too. Which one do you think i should get? I like the frogspawn.. but the hammer looks freakin awesome.

I love all of the euphyllia. They're gorgeous. I have 2 frogspawns and a torch and they just add so much to the aquarium. Hammers look awesome but my vote is for frogspawn. :)

Yeah, i think im going to go with the hammer. Its nicer than the torch, but its cheaper than the frogspawn. haha. Thanks for all the input guys. And thom, i will be sure to give it its own little corner.

I would try a bubble coral first and then a hammer and frogspawn. They do have sweeper tentacles and need to be at least 5-6 inches apart. Maybe you could get a shrimp goby to go with the pistol shrimp. A pink spotted goby would do nice.

I would have loved to get another fish.. but i have 3 right now. 1 firefish, 2 ocellaris, and i just added the firefish on friday. So i think i would have to wait another month of so to add another fish.

Hmm.. well now that you say that, maybe next week i'll get a yellow watchman or some sort of watchman. Thanks for the info thom.

Back
Top Bottom