1000 gallon salt stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well tell him to keep his chin up! Next year he will come back even better hopefully. You should get a lion fish I love there fin patterns, however I am not sure of their compatibility with your other potential predatory fish. Also Schooling fish would look really good in a tank that large I think. Good luck. and keep us posted.

Marine Betta and batfish!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Have there been any pics posted yet? Just wondering...

Have there been any pics posted yet? Just wondering...

Not sure how I would post pictures when the build doesn't start until January 25th. You should read the posts.

In reading this it seems that you do have most fish that anyone suggests in one of your other tanks. I think it would be cool to make a Caribbean tank with a combination of all of the fish from this list at live aquaria http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/aquarium-fish-supplies.cfm?c=15+2730. I'm not sure about compatibility but I think it would be interesting to look into.

In reading this it seems that you do have most fish that anyone suggests in one of your other tanks. I think it would be cool to make a Caribbean tank with a combination of all of the fish from this list at live aquaria http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/aquarium-fish-supplies.cfm?c=15+2730. I'm not sure about compatibility but I think it would be interesting to look into.

Thank you. I LOVE the spiny box!!! I do have a lot of fish already that's why I was looking into sharks and other big predators it's hard to find something different.

How bout a pic of where it's goin?

How bout a pic of where it's goin?

Not trying to be mean or anything but why would I take a picture of a wall that's not going to be there anymore? I will post pictures when the build starts.

Blue spot stingrays are one of my favorite marine animals. And if you're gonna have a little slice of the ocean in your own home... Why no get a stingray?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

This tank build reminds me of the tv show on AnimalPlantet Tanked lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

This tank build reminds me of the tv show on AnimalPlantet Tanked lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yes... But hopefully the tank will be properly cycled an the fish will live more than a week

Sent from my SM-G900V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom