110 Gallon Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

.ReefPlague.

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi Guys

Just Upgraded my reef tank from a 35 gallon to a 110 gallon.

Dimensions 60" L x 24" x 18" W

Current stocking is:

2 x Occelaris Clowns
2 x Scissortail dartfish
2 x Bangaii Cardinal
1 x Foxface
1 x Bi Color Angel

Looking To Add

1 x Either Kole or Powder Blue Tang
1 x Gold Head sleeper Goby

Any thoughts or other suggestions Welcome

Thanks,

I'm not the type to try and persuade anyone from pursuing something they want! However, I will try to remind them or advise them to be careful! First off, congratulations on the upgrade! You're going to have fun getting involved with new things. However, unless something has drastically changed, I have read multiple accounts about the Powder Blue Tang having trouble being very prone to ich. With that being said, I have not kept them yet so I can't confirm. From what I read, it sounds like they are high maintenance and can't tolerate extreme swings in the water quality. But it does not mean it is not possible! If that is what you want, go for it!

The rest of the list sounds awesome! There's a couple I am not familiar with but will definitely check out for when my newest tank is up and going!

Yep, with the powder blue- make sure you have a great diet for them, with a good variety. Also, brisk water movement is always good for them.

Back
Top Bottom