120 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shortysteve23

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have 120 gallon with fluval 405 and sea clone protein skimmer do I need a latch on filter or am I ok?

Thanks man kinda new tanks been a little cloudy just purchased the API nexx filter 55 extra gallons

No prob I try to at least double filtration on my tanks . I'm pushing close to 400 gallons on each of my 75s.

Yea what do you have in there you have pics? I have 4 clowns and a yellow goby with a half black angel on the way tomorrow

Nice!!! Yeah ur tanks pretty clean mine is just a tad bit cloudy so I knew it had to be the filter needing a little extra help, all my test are great ammonia nitrite and nitrate so I knew it had to be that.

The longer your tanks are up it will just get better. I haven't had algae in or cloudiness in months on my discus tanks. Thanks. Just keep your water changes up and you'll be fine

Yeah I had the diatom algae that came and went now I'm getting a little bit of red algae I thought it was coraline but it's not that

Back
Top Bottom