120 Reefish build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
2x koralia mag 4s
1x koralia mag 3
1x maxijet 1400
2x ehiem classic ... the largest one no idea on model
30 gallon sump with a pump thats rated for about 650-700 GPH at the current hight

Nice pictures, the tank is looking really good, really improved from the first pics! I also love the St thomas/bubble Mushrooms, I have one in my nano. They are like little mini anemones without the constant moving and stinging haha.

i actually dont have my ST thomas anymore. i donated it to the girlfriends tank, it really didnt take well to the change to my current 1200 watt lighting system

i actually dont have my ST thomas anymore. i donated it to the girlfriends tank, it really didnt take well to the change to my current 1200 watt lighting system

Oh really, mine does great under my MH lighting, but then again its 150 watts I believe over a 28 gallon, not quite as much intensity haha.

Interesting point about too much light. Had to learn that the hard way as when I went to LED, my PAR shot thru the roof. Most all my soft and hard coral was fine, but most of the button polyps and funny enough, Xenia took a big hit until they adjusted.

thanks mr X i had a feeling the red ones were not the same.. it shrinks nightly to maybe 2 inchs across and then grows every day to likely over 7-8 inchs across.. if it feeds in the day it opens almost into one single polyp. its pretty cool.. the lobo is fairly cool too.. it has a nem shrimp living in it

Back
Top Bottom