Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 09-17-2010, 12:31 PM   #91
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to pat8you
Not JOE. That's one of my favorites. Glad everything made it with out any problems.

Old 09-17-2010, 03:05 PM   #92
AA Team Emeritus

Yea I was a little mad about that too. Especially since it was my fault. I should have double checked to make sure no one was touching before I went to bed. Joe will recover though.... He's a fighter.

Dorm Pico Tank
Jimbo7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 03:08 PM   #93
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo7 View Post
Yea I was a little mad about that too. Especially since it was my fault. I should have double checked to make sure no one was touching before I went to bed. Joe will recover though.... He's a fighter.
Lets hope so...
I just lost a mini acropora colony to RTN for some odd reason. Something might have done a bad touch. :-(

It was my least favorite, but still...

So how would you say your leds are working out for you? Corals coloring up well?

Matt
Old 09-17-2010, 08:24 PM   #94
AA Team Emeritus

POTM Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrg02d View Post
Lets hope so...
I just lost a mini acropora colony to RTN for some odd reason. Something might have done a bad touch. :-(

It was my least favorite, but still...

So how would you say your leds are working out for you? Corals coloring up well?

Matt
Was it a maricultured or wild mini colony?
Old 09-17-2010, 08:28 PM   #95
AA Team Emeritus

POTM Champion

Jim, I'm sure the Joe will recover over time. Do you have a little flow in there for them? Moving sucks. Good luck with the new apartment. I will be in Chicago for a few days next week for work. We are doing one activity at Navy Piers (dont know what that is) and another at the historic field museum(dont know what that is either) I just want to find good pizza and hot dogs. Oh, and we got tickets to a cubs game. I am looking forward to seeing Wrigley.
Old 09-18-2010, 01:36 AM   #96
AA Team Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryshark View Post
Jim, I'm sure the Joe will recover over time. Do you have a little flow in there for them? Moving sucks. Good luck with the new apartment. I will be in Chicago for a few days next week for work. We are doing one activity at Navy Piers (dont know what that is) and another at the historic field museum(dont know what that is either) I just want to find good pizza and hot dogs. Oh, and we got tickets to a cubs game. I am looking forward to seeing Wrigley.
dangit! you would come into town days after i leave! My girlfriend lives literally a 5 minute walk from Wrigley, we totally could have met up for lunch or dinner.
Dorm Pico Tank
Old 09-18-2010, 01:56 AM   #97
AA Team Emeritus

POTM Champion

Quote:
dangit! you would come into town days after i leave! My girlfriend lives literally a 5 minute walk from Wrigley, we totally could have met up for lunch or dinner.
Yeah, that would have been cool. Where did you move to?
Old 09-18-2010, 02:36 AM   #98
AA Team Emeritus

I go to school at University of Cincinnati, so if for some god awful reason you have to come to cincinnati or greater kentucky, lemme know.
Dorm Pico Tank
Old 09-18-2010, 10:13 PM   #99
AA Team Emeritus

POTM Champion

Quote:
I go to school at University of Cincinnati, so if for some god awful reason you have to come to cincinnati or greater kentucky, lemme know.
Funny, every year a bunch of friends get together without the wives/girlfriends and meet at a mlb ballpark somewhere and call it mantrip. This year was St. Louis and next year is Cincinnati...... the visiting team always has to be the Dodgers (their choice not mine). I'm not sure if I'm going to go next year to cincinnati though. Last year we ended up in east st louis, illinois walking around at 2am.... it seems like its just a matter of time before something bad happens.
Old 09-21-2010, 04:31 PM   #100
AA Team Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryshark View Post
Funny, every year a bunch of friends get together without the wives/girlfriends and meet at a mlb ballpark somewhere and call it mantrip. This year was St. Louis and next year is Cincinnati...... the visiting team always has to be the Dodgers (their choice not mine). I'm not sure if I'm going to go next year to cincinnati though. Last year we ended up in east st louis, illinois walking around at 2am.... it seems like its just a matter of time before something bad happens.
Haha! Well if you happen to make it down here, let me know! Just as a FYI, Cincinnati is NOT the place you can just wander late at night. We have some of the most dangerous suburbs, no joke.

On other news, I just got all my packages today which included my new RO/DI from BRS, magnetic frag rack, bone clippers, sand, some rock putty, tropic marin pro reef salt, and a hydor flo. I'm flushing the RO/DI out now and will be giving the tank a much needed water change later.

We are still trying to figure out internet at my apartment, so my activity will still be somewhat cut down for a few more days.

Dorm Pico Tank

Tags
build, jimbo7, led, sps

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com