15 tall nano reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
15 tall reef lights

Okay so I`m starting a 15 gallon tall nano reef tank and I`m still pretty clueless when it comes to coral. I know I need specific lighting, but which lights are best for beginner soft coral and mabye some hard.

For a 15 gallon look at some par30/38 bulbs.. I got mine from boostled.com and considered the ones from rapidled.com as well

I sometimes catch fish like harlequin bass, queen angel my favorite and a couple other things
We have turbos too they're everywhere this time of year . What type of filtration you gunna use?

Your going to need ok flow so like 2 korolia 425gpj they're way underrated they're more 200gph

You need at least 75 watts for some hard corals id go with a 80-100 watt light just search on eBay the length of the tank and reef lights

You need at least 75 watts for some hard corals id go with a 80-100 watt light just search on eBay the length of the tank and reef lights

Watts per gallon goes out the window depending on what type if lighting he decides tonuse

Back
Top Bottom