180-Gallon Upgrade Starts NOW!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Man... it's like 1-3 months till I get fish... like a year till I get corals... this is discouraging and I don't even have my glass yet for my aquarium.
But again those are some NICE corals! :-D

Man... it's like 1-3 months till I get fish... like a year till I get corals... this is discouraging and I don't even have my glass yet for my aquarium.
But again those are some NICE corals! :-D
Thanks. I think the time frames you typed above are a little high.

Is that the ATL Raspberry Lemonade nasuta? Looks nice!

No, its the Tyree Pink Lemonade, probably one of my favorites in my tank. But I'd like to get a piece of the ATL Raspberry Lemonade. Here is a picture of my Pink Lemonade when I first got it as a frag: May 31 2009
img_1103115_0_c3cbb9bcbf128c60ffba758a4d774b38.jpg

img_1103115_1_09ae60a3d797e1ea7afc305fab105653.jpg

I'm more into the SPS but maybe one or 2 softies...

I'm with you on that one, I'm more into SPS too. With softies you need to be a little careful when you mix them with other coral like sps. The softies can release toxins in the water(not good for sps), so it is advised to run carbon 24/7.

Wow...I just read all 26 pages...yeah I have alot of time on my hands at work.

The great things about these threads are you get to paint a picture in your mind of what you want your tank to resemble. Nice job on everything !!

Wow...I just read all 26 pages...yeah I have alot of time on my hands at work.

The great things about these threads are you get to paint a picture in your mind of what you want your tank to resemble. Nice job on everything !!

All 26 pages...wow is right! Thanks for reading it. You are right, reading these types of threads does give you an idea of what you want your tank to resemble. And the best part is you can pick and choose the things you like from each individual tank put them together in a combination and make your tank.

Can I borrow your Achilles Tang...just for a little bit ?? Promise he'll love my 38 gallon tank !! Consider it a sleepover !!

Back
Top Bottom