1st 10 gallon sump

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The 50 dollar one was ABS and it came with bullheads Ans diamond bits for 50 bucks. Wish I wouldst found that before I ordered buts and bulkheads! ABS is a high quality plastic I would've been happy with it. I went ahead and ordered the one identical to bulk reef supplys for $55. Its cast acrylic and I know its virtually indestructible like my aquac remora. I also learned the importance of a titanium grounding probe for my tank and got one of those at the lfs. I also bought a GFCI outlet to to put in place of my standard outlet that all my tank equipment was plugged into. Tank is grounded now! Glad I went ahead and did this.

I'm going with abs too. Though my sump will be 35-40 gallons and my tank 100gallons so my sump is basically your whole tank and sump

OK well I finally found a 1" PVC gate valve for the herbie method so ill br returning the ball valve.

Will do. Ill definitely update when all my stuff comes in and I'm ready to drill.

Wish I could tell you. LOL. USPS messes up my order on my diamond hole bit so can't drill it yet. I actually just called them....AGAIN! But I did buy another aquarium that I'm gonna drill instead of the one I have. Its a 38 or 39 gallon. I'm building a stand for it now. The top s alot more open for light.

Back
Top Bottom