20g FOWLR build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i cant remember, is it a 20g tall or long? if its a long id say you should be ok. also i wouldnt add clowns that quick, even with established media. get everything up and running and do daily testing then go from there.

i cant remember, is it a 20g tall or long? if its a long id say you should be ok. also i wouldnt add clowns that quick, even with established media. get everything up and running and do daily testing then go from there.

Long. Should i wait a week or longer? Guess i will need to get a test kit too lol. Seems i can go out and buy 60$ on frozen foods but not spend 30$ on a kit lol.

i wouldnt set any goals or dates. its extremely easy to push yourself into bad decisions when you go into something with a set date. and i def understand the money part, i was blowing prob 70% of my fish budget on expensive fish and cheaping out on equipment and food....well its pretty obvious that i found my fault and fixed it. as soon as your levels zero out, then id go from there. ;)

Guys i started a new thread on the tank so no one will get confused about the original stocking ideas and what not, here it is-http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f45/20g-fuzzy-dwarf-lion-tank-287441.html

Back
Top Bottom