Well I have finally set up my 22 gallon cube that i have had laying around for the last year. The only reason I have it set up right now is so I can tear down the 75 till the beginning of April when I have the time to restart it correctly. The 75 has had a bad algae problem for the last 6 months that I have not been able to get under control. I do have the RO
unit set up and running now so the 22 and 38 will have good water from now on. That was the problem with the 75 to much bad water and now to much algae, much easier to tear down and start over when i have the time to do it.
I have put water, rock, and sand in the 22 and will have pics up in the next 24 hours.