220 gal reef build thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bigreefer

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
O here goes iv just purchased a 220 gal tank and stand and a 125 for the sump. I plan on putting wireing and sump in the basement. First ? I have is looking for the proper return pump!!

Another note i have lighting skimmers powerheads rock sand overflows and even livestock already. Will be tearing down my 55 for parts aswell. Lol

Nice!!!!! What are the dimensions of the tank? This will help with lighting choices. And good idea on getting a sump that big. Really good idea. I'll be following.

I purchased the 220 tank from a friend with the sump. It has 3 mh not sure of the wattage. He had sps so enough im sure plus pc actenics. I also have two 55 by 3w led fixtures. And a pc light off my 55 that will be going over the fuge. I plan on having a 30 gal fuge in the 125. The tank is 6 foot by 2 foot and 30" deep
I have an overstocked 55 that i will be parting out in the process. Still looking for a return pump that can bring water up from the basement with adequate flow without using to much power. Any suggestions on any aspects of the build will be much appreciated!!!!

Back
Top Bottom