23.8G Renovation/Upgrade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah school is different here. Instead of Junior, Middle and Senior Schools we just have Primary School (Yrs 1 - 6) and High School (Yrs 7 - 12)

Uniforms make sense. It cuts down on cost and peer pressure. No need to keep up with the Jones!

Also I've got a Scoly very similar to this on hold for pick-up on the 29th of May, because it's in Newcastle (3hours north) and that's the soonest I can get it.
IMG_1684.JPG

Scoly Australis

OK! Corals are here! :D
But no FTS. My water is rather cloudy for some reason. :(
Pics tonight, I've got something on this arvo at school.
Quick lowdown on the corals:
1 Purple - Not sure yet
1 Light Green - Apple Green Polyps
1 Light Orange - White Polyps (Absolutely beautiful)
1 Orange - Not sure yet

My beautiful purple one has a little bleaching though. :( It's at the top of the branch. Will that branch grow?

Sorry for the lack of updates guys. I've been fighting alage (winning :)) and got distracted by schoolwork. BUT!!! I picked up my Scolymia Australis (picture on the previous page) and it is amazing. Plus my Mum saw a Duster rock (with at least 7 different dusters on it) and she bought it. :D Score. So you get lots of pictures tomorrow.

On the bad side:
My Orange Fungia is half-way bleached. Just saw it when I got home. :( Dunno why.
One of my Acros is bleached and only a seperate part of it survived. A tiny little bit. :(

Pics tomorrow. :D

Nice work dude - Just saw this thread.
Us dusty Aussies!! (I have the same problem with surface dust)

BRB have to feed the Kangaroo. Hope the croc hasn't nabbed him!:bad-words:

Back
Top Bottom