OK change in plan.
No more tiny sump in the cabinent. After talking to my LFS
guy I've realised that it's nigh impossible to match two pumps and eventually one (either in the DT or sump) would suck dry. Not good. I've got enough LR
for bio-filtration regardless though.
So now it's just replacing the hood and fixing up my powerheads. I bought a new PH today and placed an awesome clam on hold. It's about 4-5cm long (2 inches) and has green rings on a purple mantle. It's being picked up in a weeks time, as I need to acclimatise my current corals to the new lights.
Pics: Are taking forever to upload to Photobucket. They will be here soon! Before's of the tank and the amazing amount of packaging around the lights and pictures of the lights on. Tomorrow is the big day for renovations.
Pics within the hour.