.25 ammonia levels.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tying things back to my original comment towards the OP in an attempt to get this thread back on track: The parameters in freshly mixed water are often a fair amount different than your tank values due to co2, slightly depleted mineral levels, and whatnot. It doesn't make hardly any difference in a smaller change of 50% or less but in a larger water change (such as the suggested 95%) those differences can be drastic.

Well, you are assuming that all the 90% new water is poured to the tank instantly and not left overnight before the pwc. Of course you need to use a small hose with pump to slowly fill up the tank. Anyway, the OP has already decided to keep up the 25% pwc so I would leave it that way.

All my zoanthids are starting to open back up slowly. My blue palys are opened up completely now. So far the only confirmed deaths are my purple death palys and the frogspawn. My tank is full of green hair algae now though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom