29 biocube

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pnut52

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I'm thinking about getting a biocube to do a small reef. What do y'all think about the biocube or any other suggestions?

I hear mixed things about the biocubes. Just make sure you do some good research on them like reviews abd stuff.

Have u made any changes with yours filtration? Lighting?

I changed out the bio balls for media trays and a built in fuge. I haven't messed with the lighting and probably won't. :)

All you really need to add to a cube is a heater and a powerhead pretty much.

I added a koralia 425 power head. Adequate. I would probably go for a 550 if i had to do it again. :)

Ok well I bought a biocube yesterday so far I'm pretty satisfied hope I can say the same in a few months.

I love mine, get the sr3 skimmer for it and it's good to go, I'm running 8 different pieces and 3 fish succesfully for 5 months

carey said:
I changed out the bio balls for media trays and a built in fuge. I haven't messed with the lighting and probably won't. :)

All you really need to add to a cube is a heater and a powerhead pretty much.

Carey I don't no if I'm for sure or not but did I see on one of your post one time where to buy the media tray and fuge for the bio cube? It might not of been u

Back
Top Bottom