I heard a loud noise coming from my tank Sunday morning. I went over to investigate and saw that the tank needed some top off water so I began to put some water in the return area and water started pouring out of my GFO
canister onto a power strip that was sitting underneath the canister. I immediately turned off the power and began unplugging everything including the power strip itself. Needless to say the power strip is a goner.
Lesson learned, never put a power strip under anything containing water.
Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice