Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 10-02-2011, 11:39 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Apprentice
29g Biocube sr3 micro bubble issue

I'm using an SR3 Skimmer in my 29g Biocube. I'm getting a TON of micro bubbles in the display tank. I recently changed the filter out and and cleaned the back area.
The tank has been setup for 5 months with no issues. In the first chamber I'm running a filter, with some rubble rock. In the second I have the skimmer with a protein bag and in the 3rd just a heater and the sponge filter. I've tried adjusting the nozzle on the skimmer and it hasn't helped. If I unplug it, the issue goes away so I know it's the skimmer. It's never had any previous issues though.
Any thoughts?

Keeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 11:34 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Freak
Once I heard that u had sculler I immediately new that was problem without u telling me, there may be crack somewhere in it, if possible I would take out an turn in on in a separate container and u cood see the problem with ur eyes
brian242pa is offline   Reply With Quote

29 gallon, bio, biocube, bubble, cube, micro

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com