30 gallon beginner Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EddieJ123

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi i have a 30 gallon salt water reef tank. I've had it for 6 months and counting. I started off with just 2 clowns and had to wait for coral because I had a terrible light. Now I had a good light and just wondering what y'all thought of my tank. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1415488049.169935.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1415488121.611634.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1415488133.317036.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1415488146.705377.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1415488173.761114.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Can we get a full tank shot? What I see atleast looks pretty good and healthy

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Give us a full tank shot, post parameters too, can U give us full specs ?

Protein skimmer ? RODI water ? Sump ? Powerheads ? HOB filters ? Temp ? Mg,Ca,KH ? PH in the morning vs in the evening? Brand of salt you're using? Lighting system ? T8, T5, T5HO, LEDs? Wattage ? Color of bulbs ? Live sand substrate or not ? Total pounds of Live rock and base rock ?

Also what's your stocking ? And maintenance schedule ? Any algae problems ?

I started like U with my 20g. Two clownfish, a protein skimmer, few easy corals but a powerfull lighting system.

On the picture your tank seems to run only actinic lighting, but the corals seems healty. And the ocellaris clown on the picture seems healty and free of diseases.

Give us a full tank shot, post parameters too, can U give us full specs ?

Protein skimmer ? RODI water ? Sump ? Powerheads ? HOB filters ? Temp ? Mg,Ca,KH ? PH in the morning vs in the evening? Brand of salt you're using? Lighting system ? T8, T5, T5HO, LEDs? Wattage ? Color of bulbs ? Live sand substrate or not ? Total pounds of Live rock and base rock ?

Also what's your stocking ? And maintenance schedule ? Any algae problems ?

I started like U with my 20g. Two clownfish, a protein skimmer, few easy corals but a powerfull lighting system.

On the picture your tank seems to run only actinic lighting, but the corals seems healty. And the ocellaris clown on the picture seems healty and free of diseases.

most cameras pick up the blue alot more than the white, its common and doesnt mean hes just running actinic.

Very nice tank though!

Back
Top Bottom