320g build/journey/experiment :-)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow!! This is fantastic...I think I may need to get scuba certified for this bad boy!

That's amazing. Congrats. I've been waiting for this! Your fish are beautiful.

Yellow Tangs can get up to 8" in the wild but usually don't get bigger then 6" (especially in an aquarium).

I don't ever plan on having a background or painting it. I like to go outside and look in my front window when I am searching for a fish or invert that has been hiding for a few days.

Greenmaster said:
I don't have many fish yet but I'm sure when I get them they will :)

Oh lol I thought I saw fish in the tank haha ... Now u do and they are awesome!!! I'm glad u. Found everything u wanted ;)

How about a Yellow Belly Hippo tang. Same fish but a color variant from a different part of the world.

I got a Video of my zebras doing some schooling. The darts tend to separate a bit because there isn't enough other fish in the tank... also because they have so many, so they can divide into smaller schools.

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

is that a shrimp at the begging of the video kinda hiding in that hole lol

Ya, I've always wanted one too... that's why when I got hurt (got $) and my wife couldn't say no, I got it.

Greenmaster, this tank is an absolute monster and amazing! had to read through the 66 page novel to get all the info but it was worth it.

those tangs look amazing
man
I really wanted to get 5 of the same size so they would school better but I think they way they are adds more movement to the tank

Greenmaster, this tank is an absolute monster and amazing! had to read through the 66 page novel to get all the info but it was worth it.
I'm glad you liked it. I hope to have another 66 pages for you :)

For some reason the tank looks a bit dim? I'm guessing it's the windows and the depth and the camera doing it..or it's just a particular time of day.

Back
Top Bottom