320g build/journey/experiment :-)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They can be real hard on the "new" tang. Size seems to matter, the big one is the boss usually. But I would agree that they all need to go in together.

We will see... the shipment that I was supposed to get from Hawaii yesterday was bumped by Air Canada so it was canceled and they should be arriving tomorrow... I have 1 new tang in the on the way...

I have read and been told that it shouldn't be agressive as long as the tangs are different in color and shape.. which the pacific blue tang (that's what it is, right?) and yellow tang are.

That's what I'm hoping... cause the tang that's coming tomorrow needs to be happy... If I have to I'll do lights out.

:bawl:Sorry it didn't show... he only had a couple and I'm not important enough so he sold them to bigger stores... it was a Black Longnose Tang. I only got 12 of my 33 fish I ordered. and only 5 of my hermits... they are acclimating now

Ya but my mom already gave me the money for it... now I will have to wait another month or three till I can order that fish again.

That really sucks that you didn't get it. I would love to see some pics of one up close in a home aquarium.

Man, that was the tang I saw the other day too. Very beautiful fish. Why does it take so long to get the fish? Is it the capturing part?

He could swim in his tank, his little one could learn to scuba dive in that thing. lol

Back
Top Bottom