I got a 35 gallon hexagon tank+stand for christmas, and I am trying to get as much input as possible. It is 22in. tall and 20 in wide and deep.
1. I want to use a Via Aqua 750 canister filter, will that properly filter the tank?
Also, I want to have plenty of coral, so I am planing on removing the 18" bulb and putting in a 96w retrofit kit.
2. Will this bulb properly light the tank?
I want to make a custom hood to match the stand and hide the light and heater etc, but I am not sure what type of protien skimmer will work on this tank while not being an eye sore
3. Does anyone reccomend a type of skimmer that goes under the tank, or will I just have to use a HOB
I am going to have a large tower of LR
in the center, nearly reaching the top.
4. Does anyone know the cheapest place for LR
, such as an online order, but also has good quality rock.
Lastly, I would like to have mostly small blennies gobies, and other small fish that will live on all areas of the tank swimming in and out of the LR
5. Does anyone have a good suggestion of species of fish that fit this criteria?
for any input, and I am sorry for being long winded, I just want this tank to be a great success.