37 gallon tall tank stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
KeeperOfFish said:
If you want a dwarf angel I would go with a Coral Beauty, I had one and he never nipped at the corals and was peaceful with all of my fish.

Haha I personally like the flame angels more! An I have seen a few of them kept in healthy reef tanks

Holy cow a korala 1050 and 1400 is a lot of movement... I have two 750's and I think it is a lot of movement.. had a neck of a time trying to find a place to make my blastomusa happy :)

Haha I like flame angel and then the lemonpeel! Then either bicolor or coral beauty!

Y'all are crazy, coral beauty is where it's at(; lol no those others are pretty just coral beauty is my preference.

My favorites go like this
1. Bicolor angel (i love the blue and the price :))
2. Flame angel (cant beat that bright red)
3. Coral beauty (i like how it has so many differant colors and kinda purple!)
4. Cherub angel (small, wont nip corals as often, beautiful)
5. Emperor angel.... HAHA jk :)

Nah i dont think so, this is for the OP's benefit, these are some good fish suggestions being thrown around.

To the OP, if its going to be a reef tank im not so sure about the angels because they all could nip corals, the cherub angel is the least likely to nip :)

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Nah i dont think so, this is for the OP's benefit, these are some good fish suggestions being thrown around.

To the OP, if its going to be a reef tank im not so sure about the angels because they all could nip corals, the cherub angel is the least likely to nip :)

That's true:) but I have to disagree the cherub angelfish is much more aggressive and harder to care for. Coral Beauty's are easy and beautiful and mine never nipped at corals. Heres some pictures. Coral Beauty on left, Cherub on right.

Attachments

• image-1659829973.jpg
    image-1659829973.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 57
  • image-1104083973.jpg
    image-1104083973.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 67
Oh i wasent speaking about agression or behavior, just in terms of nipping coral i have heard many times that the cherub is very unlikely to... Either way, they are all cool fish :D

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Oh i wasent speaking about agression or behavior, just in terms of nipping coral i have heard many times that the cherub is very unlikely to... Either way, they are all cool fish :D

Ya I was speaking as just in general which I think is better, but ya I love both of them, cherub is my second favorite:)

Haha that coral beauty look beautiful! But ive seen some pretty ugly ones! Where they have no yellow on their bodies at all!
But the flame Angels always have the same coloring and the beautiful bluish purplish on their caudal fins is great!

armyman16 said:
Haha that coral beauty look beautiful! But ive seen some pretty ugly ones! Where they have no yellow on their bodies at all!
But the flame Angels always have the same coloring and the beautiful bluish purplish on their caudal fins is great!

Hahaha I have too, but mine looked just like that one.

Haha sorry for taking over your thread Zack! Keep us updated on your progress!

Back
Top Bottom