4 fish 10 gallons

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
so i would keep it to 3, i dont think i have too many fish?

way too many tangs. And butterfly fish are notoriously hard to keep. I may or may not get one for my 90g.

The rest of the list isn't half bad I must admit. But no way you can get 3 tangs in a 75g. I have 3 in a 6 foot tank and I worry about their full grown size constantly.

How bout this man imagine what ever your tank is stock to half of what you think is good cause you are trying to wayyy overstock lol sorry

i would keep it to 3 tangs
any other fish reccomenations?

not trying to get in a fight, just an honest question, what is the difference between 1-3 tangs, its not like the body of a tang takes up that much room

zacheyp said:
not trying to get in a fight, just an honest question, what is the difference between 1-3 tangs, its not like the body of a tang takes up that much room

The BODY, no. The SWIM ROOM, yes. Sometimes i think you want to kill your fish

Its like being trapped in a room with 5 other people and not being able to walk around at all. You would go crazy

i dont really understand but i will take your word for it
how does this stock list look
kole tang
bristletooth tang
2 clowns
1 dwarf angel
1 dottyback
1 foxface lo
1 wrasse of some sort
2-3 other fish (ideas)

zacheyp said:
im sorry, i dont want to kill anything, i just dont understand

I know you just want some awesome, colorful fish. Just make sure you UNDERSTOCK if anything

Hahahahahhahahahahah this guy !! We should start telling him the opposite of what to do so he will do the right thing!!!!!

I know you just want some awesome, colorful fish. Just make sure you UNDERSTOCK if anything

im down 2 two tangs
what do you think
kole tang
bristletooth tang
2 clowns
1 dwarf angel
1 dottyback
1 foxface lo
1 wrasse of some sort
2-3 other fish (ideas)

Wait are you actually gunna get this 75 or are you screwing with us? Because you went from a 20 to a 10 to a 75. be serious here

i have a 20 and a 10 qt, if my stocking is so bad, please give me an appropriate stock list

Back
Top Bottom